Weather station Zeist – Hoge Dennen
Since 15 September 2014 I operate a private weather station: Zeist – Hoge Dennen.
Data is posted every 60 seconds on:
- Davis Weatherlink 2.0 cloud (sign-in required).
- Davis Weatherlink 1.0 iPhone app , Weatherlink 2.0 iPhone app and Android apps.
Open data is posted every 5 minutes on:
- Weather Observation Website NL (WOW-NL).
- Weather Observation Website UK (WOW-UK).
- WeatherUnderground and related Personal Weather Monitor app (Rapid Fire Mode: every 60 seconds).
- Citizen Weather Observation Project (CWOP) and related Findu.
- AWEKAS Automatic Mapping System.
- Het Weer Actueel and related Android and I-Phone apps.
- Zeist – The Netherlands.
- Sheltered suburban back garden.
- Altitude +5 m.
- Temperature, relative humidity and rain are measured at 150 cm above ground level.
- Wind speed and wind direction are measured at 10 m above ground level, 1 m above the roof top of my house. Before 29 August 2015 wind was measured at 225 cm above ground level.
- Since 1 March 2017 precipitation is measured using a Davis AeroCone rain collector.
- Since 6 July 2018 the temperature sensor is ventilated by a Davis Daytime Fan Aspirated Radiation Shield Kit