Station Steenwijk – Clingenborgh
Since 7 June 2015 I co-operate private weather station: Steenwijk – Clingenborgh.
Open data is posted every 5 minutes on:
- Weather Observation Website NL (WOW-NL).
- Weather Observation Website UK (WOW-UK).
- WeatherUnderground (every 60 seconds) and related Personal Weather Monitor app
- Citizen Weather Observation Project (CWOP) and related Findu.
- AWEKAS Automatic Mapping System.
- Het Weer Actueel and related Android and I-Phone apps.
Since 15 August 2021 the equipment is a Davis Vantage Pro 2 weather station with an integrated Meteobridge NANO.
From 7 June 2015 – 15 August 2021 the equipment was an Oregon Scientific WMR-88 Weather Station with Raspberry Pi running Meteohub software. A “howto” of this configuration is published on this website.
- Steenwijk – The Netherlands.
- Semi-sheltered back garden.
- Altitude +11 m.
- Temperature and relative humidity are measured at 150 cm above ground level.
- Rain is measured at 170 cm above ground level.
- Wind speed and wind direction are measured at 8.60 m above ground level.
- Barometric pressure is reported at sea level